1. Pirates are everywhere & everyone owns something purple & gold – thanks to East Carolina University Pirates! There is Pirate spirit everywhere. There is even an annual Pirate Festival that celebrates all there is about pirates.
2. Free Boot Fridays will be on your schedule during the fall. This is a huge pep rally with beer, wine, lots of food, live music & good friends gathering together before every home football game. Don’t miss this fun time!
3. Arts are Alive in Greenville… The Greenville Museum of Art spotlights North Carolina Artists with its permanent collection and offers rotating visiting collections. There are many programs for young artists throughout the year. Plus many galleries are scattered around town & on the ECU campus.
4. Extreme Park hosts BMX Fest for pros & amateurs…it’s the place to be if you enjoy participating or just spectating.
5. Saturdays are made for football in the fall!
6. Wednesdays are made for the Umbrella Market in Uptown Greenville. Local artisans and farmers offer fresh produce, homemade breads,wines/beers,crafts & more! Don’t miss this!
7. Health is important here in Greenville! ECU Brody School of Medicine uses Vidant Medical Center as their teaching hospital – it’s ranked 10th in the country for primary care. The college's Brody School of Medicine uses Vidant Medical Center as its teaching hospital, and it was ranked 10th in the entire country for primary care.
8. Little League Baseball is “big time stuff”! Not just one, but two leagues- Tar Heel & North State. Baseball is serious business here-every team is working towards a trip to the Little League World Series!
9. Greenville has a reputation for throwing the most amazing Halloween Street Party! You want find a better place to celebrate! Start working on your costume now!
10. Summertime brings Sundays in the Park at the Town Common with live music & dancing!
Make your home here in Greenville and you will catch the spirit and love the people!Read More ▾